Aug 27, 2019

Ancient Art Projects

These are two separate projects I did on my own at least 5 years ago. I no longer have the 3D models or other associated files, just these pictures. As far as I can remember, I used Blender for modelling and GIMP for texturing.

This creature is inspired by the Specimens (or Zeds) from Killing Floor, a multiplayer survival game. I named it 'Bog', as its primary action would involve exhaling noxious chemical fumes from the tanks attached to its lungs, providing a buff for fellow Zeds or debuffs for players. I never learned how to animate in Blender, so this was the most complete the model ever got.
View post on imgur.com

This assortment of treats was intended as a Christmas-themed replacement pack for medkits in Team Fortress 2. The associated treats are a shortbread Christmas cookie, a yule log, and a bowl of spiced eggnog.
View post on imgur.com

I also made a submission to Steam Workshop, though obviously it wasn't seen by anyone.