Nov 19, 2019

495 Blog Post 4

 I created more UI text for the game. This task was simple, because I can take previous Photoshop text files and quickly modify them to make new text.
 For loading screens, I took the previous background image I made for the main menu screen and modified the layer styles slightly. This has an appropriate effect that matches what loading screens usually should feel like.
 I also made this small graphic that goes with loading screens, to get the point across.
This is an icon for the game. I took some prior elements, like my main menu background and a cross hair, and put them together. I feel it is effective.
This is a higher resolution edition of the main menu background. I upscaled the image and manually smoothed out aliased edges and other low quality elements to better fit a full sized poster.







This piece is for the splash screen for the development team. I went for a vintage cowboy kid aesthetic.