Dec 1, 2019

377 - Blog Post

 These are three jellyfish I designed. They are supposed to be pickups that the player collects, so I made them as non-threatening looking as possible. They are based directly off of pictures of jellyfish I found

These are two animations I created using previously designed sprites and Photoshop's Timeline editor. I then exported them as PNG image sequences so they could be imported into Unity.

 This is a pufferfish intended to represent a static obstacle for players. It looks sufficiently scummy and hostile.
 This is the image that will appear when a player completes a stage. There is also an animated 'COMPLETE' text that I created, though I don't believe the team can import it into Unity properly.

This is a simple color edit of a previous background image to be used for later levels.