Apr 18, 2018

373 Final Project Update

I have completed a majority of the models I was assigned by my team. This includes multiple types of pots, sacks, baskets, shelves, different collections of hay, fences, a table, forge, mill, key, and wood lattice.

What is left to complete entails the fountain set piece, and a few different combined objects, like collections of jars and different types of rugs. Once I complete all the models, I will be working to unwrap all their UVs and eventually texturing them. I hope my team is happy with what I have at this time.

Here are some pictures of my entire collection:






If I complete the assigned objects with time left to spare, I can focus on making a few extra models that can be used to add flair to the scene. What I had in mind ranges from small paintings to other knick knacks.

I foresee the fountain set piece to be quite difficult, as my time is under considerable strain from multiple other projects in different classes. Tri counts are also quite difficult to maintain!