Dec 12, 2019

2019 Recap

Hello!

Here is a selection of work I completed over the course of this year.

2D Art:

Here are some images I produced for various projects. The images below are cover art and posters for games I was a part of.


Posters and Titles

These are a selection of concepts and other 2D assets I produced for those games. Additional information about these projects can be found in a few of my older blog posts.
2D Art

Motion Capture:

These are a few animations I helped create along with other students. They feature actions performed by me in a mocap suit recorded by an Optitrack and Xsens system. I also assisted with animation clean-up in Motive for some animations. Models and environments were provided by other sources, such as Mixamo.

This collection is for a game animation set. All of these animations were performed and cleaned up by me.

This scene was for a revisualization project, where my team chose an existing scene in a movie and recreated it using motion capture animation. It features one of my teammates and myself acting out a scene from Star Wars: A New Hope.



This set of animations is a small sampling of a previsualization project. My team came up with a 20-second scene, involving a guy encountering zombies. I acted out several different animations both for the guy and the zombies. These particular animations are the ones that I personally cleaned up, and also the portion of the final video I edited.

Personal Projects:

These are a few items that I produced just for myself this year.
Vinesauce Art

Comic Sketch