Nov 1, 2017

Game Scene - Blocking


In this project, I am required to collaborate with other classmates to recreate a scene based on a selection of existing game properties. At this time, I do not actually have any group members to collaborate with, though in the next class period I expect to find some hidden in the wild. As a result, the scene I blocked out is limited in scope and incredibly likely to change entirely.

Of the game designs allotted, I chose to recreate assets from The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. The simple objects seen in these screenshots represent the prefab elements of enemy encampments found throughout the game world. That would include crates, weapons and weapon racks, fire pits, and towers with drawbridges.



As stated, the entire focus of my project is likely to be altered when and if I am admitted into a group and collaborate with its members. I hope the general structure remains intact, as I feel I am able to accurately and skillfully recreate the objects.